where I ramble on about what's happening in my little world
and hopefully you have some enjoyment reading about it!



new look

I decided the blog was looking a bit dull and dreary so am brightening things up a bit! hope you like the new look, I just have to work out how to do the banner now, I'm trying to use a pic of some of my pumpkin peeps in the header banner, but am having a few issues with reminding myself exactly how my photoshop program works... if Im not back in a week, send out a search party! LOL

6 comments:

Crafts From The Stash said...

Kins this is so you. It fits perfectly.

Lorra Luffies

Debie xxxxx

Debbie said...

Photoshop!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the new look Wendie xxx

Wendie-kins said...

cheera kins & yep Debbie, all those exclamation marks are needed! its just beating me completely!!!!! :o( maybe I'll understand it more if I get a glass of something calming?

Michelle said...

This is a great new look! Sooooo apt methinks! lol

Michelle xxxx

Kathi said...

Love your new banner. I just can't seem to figure out Photoshop. I would love to have three photos in my banner but I just can seem to do that OR make a collage!
Maybe I need a glass of something too?

Wendie-kins said...

LOL Kathi, that was still the old banner up there, photoshop beat me with adding a pic :o( but I have now reached a compromise LOL
The background and this new banner I imported from 'the cutest blog on the block' so I really cant take credit for doing anything special ....yet! x