where I ramble on about what's happening in my little world
and hopefully you have some enjoyment reading about it!



Have a 'LOVE'ly day

Even though hubbs and I don't usually bother with Valentines, it seems the rest of the world does! I really did laugh out loud at Debbie at Tiny Treasures blogpost today as it just sums my views exactly! pop over and see the pics, so cute!
I did however give in a bit this year as I found these cute balloons in the £1 shop! tightwad? moi?
....bahh luvbug!!! LOL


5 comments:

Jo Raines said...

I'm feeling a bit guilty myself today--I didn't even get my wonderful husband a card this year (though I usually do) but he has gone out this a.m. before church to buy the children some things! Oops! And after he drove me through the ice and snow to the Atlanta mini show yesterday about 2 1/2 hours away and paid for all five of us to get in, bought us breakfast and then dinner at Cracker Barrel!

Jody

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Ooh, didnt Jody have a nice day!
Love the ballons!
Lots of love, Nikki xxx

Debbie said...

Glad you enjoyed my post today Wendie. Made myself laugh. See told you I'm not all the full shilling.
Love your bargain balloons. Hope your having a lovely day.. xxxx

MiniKat said...

Bahluvbug indeed! LOL

Michelle said...

Luffs the ballons Wendie!! Sorry I've missed a post....been a busy with family. ;o)

Michelle xxx