where I ramble on about what's happening in my little world
and hopefully you have some enjoyment reading about it!



a new Era

OOh its a strange feeling waking up with an empty room where one of your kids was! The move yesteday went smoothly and he had some of his friends there to help him move the few boxes of stuff that he had, although we did do 2 trips with the van and trailer - his stuff just seemed to grow! anyway its all in his new flat now and I have an empty room. I so want to ignore it and just get the clay out and create something but I know me... I will procrastinate all day now probably about what I should do or might do or will doand this blogging lark is just another distraction so I had best go do something!

4 comments:

Julie said...

They always pop back for dinner and i have had mine come ome for long stays of months and months and months....lol. Its only natural to miss them (((((((((()))))))))))esp the first time.
I daren't claim the spare room as mine...so still have my bedroom corner as my space:O)So that bedroom seems destined to be just the spare room for friends and family......lol:O)
xxxx

Crafts From The Stash said...

Ditto Julie :O) They do come back and you will have less washing LOL unless he brings it back home for you xxxx
(((((((((((((((((((((((hugs )))))))))))))))

Debie xxx

mim said...

Hi Wendie,

My eldest son Mark moved out this weekend too so Nick and I are on our own until our youngest gets home in May and I don't know how long he will stay!

Love Margaret x

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

I think you should just move fully into his room. Decorate it and make a studio for yourself and put a sofa bed in so visitors can sleep over
My children are 17, 13 and 10 and i would miss them so much if and when they are older and move out. It would be like an empty space.
Hope his move went well and he's probably having a party now he's away from home.
Us poor mums are left with our memories and worries and the space that needs to be filled.
By space i mean in our hearts and mind not his room.
Hope you work out what to do and my best wishes to you.
Nikki x