where I ramble on about what's happening in my little world
and hopefully you have some enjoyment reading about it!



De- cluttering

Right, hello! I think I've got the hang of what this blog things about....
Having just read Jodi Creagers view on de-cluttering, it has just dawned on me that I will have a spare room this week as number 1 baby is leaving home to start his own adventures and I have no idea what I am going to do with his room! I shall miss him loads but I wonder how long it will be before his old room becomes just another place to dump my collective crap? Hubbs is always asking me when I bring home yet more stuff....'what does it do?' he is a non collector of 'stuff' - his possession's are minimal and all have a purpose, so he doesn't understand my need to collect things that
might be useful one day or just look nice (well they look nice to me anyway). I do have useful stuff that actually has a purpose, most of it is in my kitchen or workroom. But I am now thinking that I have a need not to de-clutter but just to try and organise my belongings a little. How long does organised chaos last before it becomes just a mess? Maybe because my son is moving out, I just want to reaquaint myself with all my stuff for nostalgic reasons? Maybe it's what happens when you get to a certain age, the need for routine and organisation.... or maybe I'm just not well!

3 comments:

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Hi. Love your miniatures and hope you work out the blog world. Took me ages to work it all out but now i love blogging and everyones wonderful work.
Bikki x

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Ooops... meant to say Nikki... lol
I'm terrible for typing errors.
Nikki x

Eva Russo said...

I love your creations, I hope to see more on this blog very soon!
Crafty Hugs
Eva